Usage of the mouse buttons
- The left mouse button gets used for selecting
processes in the process list and in the tree display window.
The selected process is drawn with a light gray background
and depressed into the screen.
- The middle mouse button can be used for drag and
drop operations (see
- The right mouse button opens and unfolds twigs in the
tree display, when the mouse pointer is located above a
- (A): small nifty animal, producing eeeeky sounds,
sometimes behaving like (B),
- (B): beloved human beeing living on a higher level of life,
female in most cases, sometimes behaving like (A).